Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don Cherry Suit Watch

Ron MacLean, left, Don Cherry, right, HNIC's Coach's Corner


Now thats a jacket!!! But wait, there's more...a pretty tie




I don't believe I've seen this bold, blue check number before. So this was a pleasant surprise for me. I know we'll see some of the same suit jackets that we've seen before over the course of the next two months. I can't keep up with Don Cherry's jacket rotation, but I can only hope to see a few of my favourite patterns...

Like this one....


Do not re-calibrate your flat screen ;o)

And who can forget this one...I call it the "Monet"...



Here's Don, a little more subdued, but very dapper, indeed...



He has a little friend there with him. I predict the Bruins will lose their round one series to Montreal. They will make it to seven games, though. Okay...I am hoping both Canadian teams will advance to round two, so I might be a tiny bit biased.

Stay tuned for another Don Cherry Suit Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment